Sunday, January 27, 2013

Exciting Events Coming Up !

I feel that this spring is very eventful for me. I celebrated my 20th birthday this month first off, it was definitely a better birthday then I had last year. I was alone and had no friends last year in the area which means my birthday was pretty depressing and lonely. Next this upcoming February i'm going to Orlando Fashion Week which i'm super excited about because I love fashion. It's all I really want to do to be quite frank. I'm in school for medical field job but fashion is my career and passion in which I will fulfill while I'm in school. Well anyways, next is March and it's my mothers birthday so i'm gonna surprise her around her birthday by coming home unannounced. Also in March my favorite singer Jhene Aiko is coming out with her debut album "Souled Out". Im so excited I love her so much ( She told me she loved me on twitter, so I feel kinda special). Any who, I am mostly excited for April because i'm going to see Rihanna in concert !!! Beyond excited to see her because  love her too much. Me along with some friends of mine have our lil fake crushes on her and we are in a way a lil obsessed with Rihanna. I think majority of girls have a slight crush on Rihanna; she just has that affect on the world I guess. The concert is a week before finals which I am nervous about but i'm sure I will make ends meet somehow. The most important thing about spring term is that I have to get all my things together to transfer to UCF come fall. Im excited to finally be at UCF, not so much excited about the tuition of course. Oh and I hope I have money to do a spring break trip because I refuse to stay here or go back home. Well, I think thats about all for my rant about my spring. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment