Thursday, January 31, 2013

Worn out from this week. Had 3 test and I already know I totally bombed my Trig one because I blanked out. I've been studying my butt off this week and i'm just very exhausted. Week's like these make me want to seriously just leave college alone but I don't have the guts to do that because i'm not a failure nor a quitter. I also have to make a decision between going to fashion week or go to Panama City for spring break. Can't do both money wise but i'm leaning towards PC because I've never been on a road trip and went somewhere for spring break with friend(s). But going to fashion week is a huge deal because i'm trying to get started in my fashion career so this would be a great step for me to experience fashion shows and gaining ideas for fashion. And so I am stuck with the decision to have fun or get down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment