Saturday, February 16, 2013

Random

Well to sum up my week I basically just went to school and yeah that's about it. Of course as in my post before Valentines day was great. My brother's fiancé is here and she has been talking to me about the wedding and I'm pretty excited. I'm the type who loves to get dolled up so I'm ready. I'm going to be wearing a Vera Wang dress. That's like everything to me because Vera Wang is like the queen of weddings in the fashion industry so I'm so ready to have try this dress on. I even get to pick a song I want to walk into the reception in, I'm just not sure what that will be. Anyways, my parents came down for the weekend to visit so it's been a family weekend. I got to hang with my girls too which was nice. Pretty good week/weekend. Other then school of course because I'm just completely over it right now. Okay Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment