Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day Curse Broken (Maybe)

I've always had horrible Valentines Days my whole life. I've yet still in my 20 years of living haven't had a true Valentine but I'm okay with that. I can finally say now that I had had a great Valentines Day this year. All I did was go to classes, clean, and my brother's fiancé came in town and cooked dinner for us. Not to mention the love my phone was getting too. It was a great day even though I really didn't do anything. You would think I would say it was bad cause I didn't do anything or have anybody but I was very pleased and happy about my Valentine's Day. I don't even want a guy in my life right now because I'm focused on me and what's important. Now when it comes to the rest of my Valentines Days, yeah they were just horrible and I've always thought it was a curse on me to have bad Valentine's Days but that curse may have been finally broken. We will see next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment