Friday, March 15, 2013

Desire vs Money

I'm ready to fulfill my dreams in the fashion industry already. It's all I ever want to do and I just need to find a way to start being able to make this dream become reality. I'm in school for the medical field and this stuff is so stressful. It's not what I want to be doing but I mean I just decided to go to school for it just  for the money. Stressing my self out to reach a goal I don't even want is getting me to my breaking point. I hope after I graduate with my BS degree I can be able to go to fashion school next. I don't want to have to go to medical school right after these 2 more years I have are up. Hopefully I can start working on my fashion career now. It just never seems like it's enough time in a day for me to put in the work because I'm constantly doing school work for a career I don't even want.

No comments:

Post a Comment