Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Friendships & Relationships

Well I for one take friendships/relationships very very seriously seeing as I have been constantly hurt over and over again throughout my entire life by person's I cared for. So the fact that I'm seeing people do some flaw mess is not cool. I hate dealing with people who think their a good friend and they be hypocrites and are completely delusional to the fact that they are doing you wrong! I don't have the time to deal with stupid folk who claim to the world they a good friend but they don't live up to it. Loyalty and respect is what I give and if I don't get it back then you will pay. I don't play about nothing and I surely ain't the type to make mad because I have no issues putting someone in their place. I just really don't understand humans these days. I don't like them at all.

1 comment:

  1. What I've come to assume is that those people aren't human at all, at least not humane, and that certainly sucks, but there's always the chance to change and rearrange.

    ReplyDelete